Royal Chitwan National Park (‘Chitwan’ means "in the heart of the jungle’) covers 932 sq. km. in the flat lowland region of southern Nepal. It is one of the most important sub-tropical parks on the Indian subcontinent with populations of the endangered Royal Bengal tiger, Greater One-horned rhinoceros, Gangetic dolphin (Platanista gangetica), Wild Asian elephant, Gaur, Golden Monitor lizard, Gharial crocodile and many more.
Day 01 : Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport (T.I.A.) and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. (D)
Day 02 : Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley. (B.D.)
Day 03 : Drive to Chitwan National Park upon arrival, rooms assigned and there will be a short briefing on the program and our facilities. 4:00 PM: Elephant-back safari: Guests will ride on an elephant to explore the jungle and wildlife you will be able to see the one-horned rhinoceros, several types of deer, monkeys, wild boar, bison, sloth bear, leopard and, if lucky, the Royal Bengal tiger. This exciting ride lasts for 2-3 hours. 7:00 PM: Dinner in the central dining hall.
Day 04 : Royal Chitwan National Park - Kathmandu or Pokhara Aas per your interested.
5.30 AM : Bird Watching (or another elephant ride) after early morning tea/coffee.
8.00 AM : Breakfast
9.00 AM: Luggage down and departure at 9.30 AM. to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
The actual program for your stay, will be given to you on arrival at Resort / camp. The activities are adjusted to the season and weather conditions. Naturally, it may not always be possible to follow this schedule to the minute and the circumstances may force us to alter the program at short notice. On safari in the jungle you will be accompanied by expert naturalists who will advise on safety procedures and we request you to respect their judgment at all times. If you wish to stroll in the forest alone, a guide will have to accompany you for your safety. O/N in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
Day 05 : Final Departure to your country.
Services Include :
- All Required ground Transfer in the Private Car / Van Or Air ticket.
- Meals three times a day (breakfast/lunch & dinner in tour)
- English Speaking Guide for Tour. [ Guides with other language on request ]
- Permit of National Park and other necessary fees.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Chitwan as per Itinerary.
- Government Tax and Other charges.
- Other assistance.
Services doesn't Include :
- Expenses of Personal nature and Travel Insurance.
- Meals except Breakfast. allow USD 10 - 20 per day.
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments / Temples / Shrines during tour.
- Others not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tips for Guide which is not mandatory but expected.
Note: If provided date is not convenient for you then, let us know. We are happy to arrange your appropriate custom trip.