This course leads you to the Nepal’s most popular climbing peaks Mera and Island. Mera is the highest trekking peaks in Nepal considerably easy to ascend. We will be walking through the dense forest of rhododendron with standing Himalayan pine in first few Day. The summit of Mera peak gives you outstanding views of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Baruntse and Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse.After ascent on Mera the trip lead us to Amphu Lapcha La pass considerably strenuous due to its remote location. Then, after crossing the strenuous Amphu Lapcha La Pass we will enter the Imja valley for another ascent of Island Peak. Island Peak is known as easy climbing in Nepal’s trekking peaks. The summit of Island peak provides the marvelous vista of Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam and many more.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport by our representative, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure, overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2853meters) and start trek, overnight at tented camp.
Day 04 : Trek to Chutanga (3175meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Zatrala La pass (4100meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Kothe (3800meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Thangnak (4600meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Rest at Thangnak for acclimatisation, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Khare (5000meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Mera base camp (5200meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Mera high camp (5780meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Summit up to Mera peak (6654meters) and back to base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Honku valley, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Panch Pokhari (5200meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Rest at Panch Pokhari for acclimatisation, overnight at tented camp.
Day 16 : Trek to Amphu Lapcha La base camp (5400meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 17 : Trek to Chhukung (4750meters) after crossing Amphu Lapcha La pass (5700meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 18 : Trek to Island Peak Base Camp (4790meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 19 : Ascent to High Camp (5600meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 20 : Summit Island Peak (6160meters) and back to base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 21 : Trek to Pangboche (3900meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 22 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440meters), overnight at tented camp.
Day 23 : Trek to Lukla (2866meters), overnight at hotel
Day 24 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 25 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 26 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
The price covers the following services
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
• Airport / Hotel transfers.
• Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
• Tented camp & Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
• Sagarmatha National Park entry and trekking peak royalty fees.
• All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licenced by Nepal Mountainering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
• Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
• Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
• All necessary ground transportation.
• All governmental paperworks and procedures.
• All government and local taxes.
• Satellite phones and Gamow bag.
• Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
• Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not cover the following services
• Visa fee for Nepal.
• International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
• Meals and extra night (more than stated in itinerary) accomodation in Kathmandu.
• Personal expenses
• Personal expedition equipment.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
• Rescue & Evacuation costs.
• Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc. (other than the negotiated)
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Note: If provided date is not convenient for you then, let us know. We are happy to arrange your appropriate custom trip.